Studio bë hot yoga, hot pilates, and yin yoga are perfect for the beginning student.
builds strength, flexibility, and reduces stress from your very first class.
Witness Increased energy, strength and flexibility from your very first class! All classes at Studio bë are designed for first-time students. No experience is necessary, just the desire to live a healthier, happier life!
- New students please arrive at least 20 minutes before class to register. If you are under 19 you need to have your parents signature on our Liability Waiver. Please download, print and have it signed by your parent when you arrive at the studio.
- Wear what you will be most comfortable sweating in. Most women prefer shorts and a jog bra or tank top. Guys, be sure you can move and stretch in the shorts you wear! No pants please.
- Keep hydrated! Drink plenty of water before and after class.
- Avoid eating a HEAVY meal 2-3 hours before class begins.
- A yoga mat, towel (large enough to cover the majority of your mat) and water is all you need in class. Mats towels and water are available for purchase at the studio.
Your success is our top priority. 10 classes in your first month ensures a successful start.