“Taking my class you will leave feeling energized and excited to come back for more. I will encourage you and give detailed correction and knowledge in precision when executing the postures. You will immediately feel inspired to improve and try your best. I will inspire you to be accountable to work hard and have fun! Prepare to sweat, laugh and feel great in my class. Keeping a healthy and balanced mind and body is important in life. You’ll develop confidence, self compassion, strength and flexibility, along with so much more.”
- My perfect Vacation consists of:
Being on a beach somewhere tropical. Tanning, reading a book, drinking some beer and swimming:)
- What’s your favorite season?
Its a toss up between Spring and Fall……but i’ll go with Fall! Warm days, chilly evenings..perfect weather for curling up with a good book and a glass of wine:)
- If you could have only meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favorite yoga posture? Why?
Standing separate leg stretching. Took me probably a year to touch my forehead to the ground, now I love challenging myself to see how much of a smaller stance I can get.
- If you could be any animal, which would you choose?
A penguin!! I couldn’t think so i did a quiz online and that is what it told me..LOL!
- If you could be a superhero, what would you want your super power to be?
I have always wanted to be able to fly!
- Where would you want to be if not at Studio Be?
On an outdoor adventure, hiking somewhere with a great view.
- Who makes you laugh?
My family the most, and I also love the comedian Russell Peters for his hilarious impressions of different accents.
- What is the most important part of a sandwich?
The Japanese ham, obviously. Haha.
- Who was your first instructor at Studio Be?
Adam! I will always be grateful to him for encouraging me to come back the next day-I definitely thought about never coming back during my first class!